jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

A Formal Letter: To lodge a cell phone bill complaint


12 Infante Juan Manuel Street,
Murcia,
Spain
24 Hendon R.,
Cambridge,
CB1 2344
29 March 2005
Dear Sir or Madame,
In reply to your letter of 28th March, in which your mobile phone company asked me to pay a bill for £769.00, I am writing to complain about a mistake your firm has made.
I should remind you that I phoned your company on 3rd March because of the theft of my mobile phone on 2nd March. I spoke to a representative of your firm and I asked him if cancelling my mobile phone contract could be possible. The person to whom I spoke assured me that I would not have to pay for calls made after that day. Contrary to our agreement I received yesterday the letter which I made reference to previously. Because of this fact, I have decided to write this letter because it is obvious that the bill is wrong. Moreover, the days of March I used my mobile phone I spent a maximum of £3.00, and not such a high number.
I hope that your mobile phone company will pay attention to my letter and rectify the mistake. Please contact me if you have any further question.
Yours faithfully,
Sergio Gonzalo Ruiz.
Words: 207.



15, Ocean Street
London
CB2 3456
30 March 2005
Dear company,
I am writing to inform you about my situation.
The 2nd March my mobile phone was stolen and the next day I reported the theft to the police and I also phoned you to explain what had happened. The answer of your rep was that I would not have to pay the calls of the mobile phone after that day, 3rd March.
On 21st March I received a bill for ₤769.00 that I had not paid. Firstly I though that it had been a confusion but some days ago, 28th March, I received a final demand. It express that if I do not pay it before 3 April I will lost my phone and my contract, you will disconnect it.
Maybe if the bill was not so expensive I will pay it and I do not make complains but this bill is near to the ₤800.00. I’m not prepared to take care of the expense. I will not pay for it. I should remind you that I have not used my mobile phone during the whole month because as I had said it was stolen. I only made three calls the days 1st to 3rd March which cost a maximum of ₤3.00, it is obvious that I have not made this expense.
I hope you will quickly rectify and correct your error.
If you will not do it the person who is going to take legal action against you is me. I have the report I did and that I sent you this day and I also have the name of the person who I talked to.
I look forward to seeing this problem resolved.
By Blanca Espinosa

Dear director of my mobile phone company,
I am writing to complain about the payment of a bill, which consists on 769.00 L.
Three weeks ago, my mobile phone was stolen and I phoned you to inform you about the theft. After that, you told me that, if somebody made any call with my mobile phone, I won’t have to pay the bill. Because of that, I don’t understand the cause of the letter you have sent me requiring me to pay the bill, so I don’t think I should pay now the bill.
Under no circumstances I will pay the bill, for many reasons:
-If you have said me that I shouldn’t pay the bill, now you can’t require me that I make that.
-In the case I won’t have any idea of how to resolve that problem, you should have informed me about many solutions to do with my problem, not simply have told me that I won’t have to pay the bill.
-According by my calculations, the start day of the bill was the 25th of February, so I am will to pay the bill since that day to the day of the theft, but not the complete bill.
To conclude my letter, I would ask you to give me any solution to my problem with the bill, and if you don’t make that, I would cancel my mobile phone account with your company.
By Paula Muñoz


FORMAL LETTER
Dear mr Pepper:
I’m writing you to apply for the job that you offered me the last week. I know that I said to you I would think about your offer but I have though it better and I feel I want that job, no matter how hard it is. I would like to enter in the company as soon as possible, because I’m actually unemployed because of the bankruptcy of “Steven&Clark Bureau” which was the first company of the USA witch resolved poor people’s legal problems for free, only with the money received from the government and the particular’s donations. I also worked three years ago in “International Amnesty” where I formed part of the
delegation that travelled to Afghanistan to prevent a woman being stoning by an adultery crime. All this information is in my CV which is enclosed to this letter. I would like to thank you to trust in me and give me this job. I’m looking forward to start working next Monday or as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully
Steven Mcmillan, ex director of “Steven&Clark Bureau”
By Antonio Contreras



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario